Kindness + Love.
How everyone can do their part to keep us healthy and open!
During this heightened period related to Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to be as proactive as possible to ensure the health and wellness of our team and guests. This is a fluid situation that we continue to monitor for new updates as well as operating and protocol guidelines to contain the potential spread. At Isha Esthetics and Wellness, sanitation and safety have always been paramount. Our sanitation and hygiene procedures are based on best practices, licensure and current CDC guidelines for preventing the spread of communicable diseases. We've undergone several training as well. We guarantee that:
Our team members wash their hands and use hand sanitizer between all clients.
Our tools and equipment are sanitized and/or disposed of after EVERY use.
Our linens and towels are laundered in commercial-grade machines using hot water and fragrance-free detergents.
Sheets are cleaned after each use.
All high-touch areas are wiped with disinfectant wipes throughout the day.
All locations are cleaned and disinfected nightly using hospital-grade disinfectants and during this period we have increased our cleaning protocols to thoroughly disinfect all high-touch areas nightly.
PLEASE Adhere to these Best Practices for All to Stay Healthy (from the CDC)
Stay home when you are sick, especially with flu-like symptoms.
Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
Regularly apply hand sanitizer.
Cover your mouth with tissues when you sneeze, and discard used tissues in the trash.
Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose and mouth).
Avoid hugging, kissing and handshakes whenever possible.
Clean frequently touched surfaces.
IN ACCORDANCE TO SALT LAKE COUNTY HEALTH CODE YOU MUST ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING IN ORDER TO OBTAIN TREATMENT:
• Follow all employer guidelines (see below).
• Both service provider and client must wear face coverings. Exception given for clients when mask interferes with service. If no mask is available upon entry, one can be purchased for a nominal fee.
• Symptom checking of all staff at the beginning of each shift, with a log that can be made available for inspection by health department.
• Customers must have their symptoms checked before services are rendered. Clients will be turned away if any symptoms are present or if the provider does not feel it is safe to conduct service.
• Appointments are scheduled with enough time allowed to disinfect all procedure surfaces between services.
• Service provider maintains log of appointments with customer contact information to assist with contact tracing efforts.
• When services are not being directly provided, 6 feet of physical distance must be maintained. This includes waiting areas and between clients at all times.
• Contactless payment encouraged; financial equipment disinfected after each transaction.
As our client, if you have a scheduled appointment and are not feeling well, we understand and request for you to please contact us as early as possible to reschedule. To further support this, we have temporarily suspended our cancellation policy for all appointments and there will be no penalties for cancellation after the first time. Everyone will get one. We hope you understand that.
As we continue to monitor this situation closely, we will provide updates as they become available to best protect our team and clients. We are in this together.